6/26/09

Obama's Community Chest

This is for my friend David, who is too trendy to not like Obama, despite what his common sense may be screaming at him. There are more of these demotivating slogans here.

Here are a couple of my favorite posters:

CONSISTENCY
It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup


TRADITION
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.


MOTIVATION
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.


POTENTIAL
Not everyone gets to an astronaut when they grow up.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 27, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Oh Despair.com! how we love you!

Shane Vander Hart June 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

I love Despair.com, I haven't seen the Consistency one before though. That made me laugh out loud.

Books I Want

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.